[C320-list] 2007 C320 MK II Fin Keel Depth Transducer Offset

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 14:17:01 PDT 2016

Chris, thank for this timely post.

Just yesterday, I was anchored in a favorite place in a very relatively
level and soft sandy bottom which my depth meter read 7.6 feet under my
wing keel. I was snorkeling around my boat cleaning the waterline and
noticed that my keel had only about 3-4 feet under it.  I really like
Chris's method and slowly and gently "grounding" on this soft sand when the
surface is really calm and then setting the offset based on the reading at
that point.

Thanks again. Finally I will get this right and easily without measuring
devices.

John Meyers
Muskegon, MI
Wind Chime #406