[C320-list] Water Heater Sacrificial Anode

Freedman Arthur saltyvet at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 8 10:31:44 PDT 2016

Hi Dean,

My fresh water system is drained by the yard every fall and no antifreeze.  However, towards the end of the season the water from the hot water tank does smell.  I found turning on the hot water periodically when I only need cold water helps to  flush the hot water tank and no foul water smell.   I do sail C320, but the problem should be the same.  My opinion is the  water repeatedly heated  within the tank  becomes stale and subject to odor.

Art Freedman