[C320-list] Diesel/exhaust smell in odd places

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 13:08:11 PDT 2016

After the engine has been running we notice a diesel-y exhaust-y smell in aft cabin and also under the galley sink when you open the door or a drawer

I know the exhaust is not leaking this side of the muffler. Could it be a water leak from muffler or the actual exhaust hose? This would run down to bilges past the galley area I think

Does "exhaust cooling water" pick up the smell like this?

Or are all boats the same?

Graeme
#366 Jaskar

Sent from mobile: please excuse typos etc.!