[C320-list] Diesel/exhaust smell in odd places

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 07:09:09 PDT 2016

Ted,  When I replaced my muffler, Catalina Parts Dept.  emailed me several photos of mufflers they made and I was able to pick the replacement out

    On Monday, August 15, 2016 9:32 PM, Ted Harrison <tharrison at innovations-plus.com> wrote:

 Greg, I have a couple of questions.

Would you be willing to share your diagrams and pictures sent to CY? If so please send.

Did you put screws in the four corners ?

Did you change the location of the drain?

Thanks Ted

Ted Harrison