[C320-list] Replacement of Refer Evaporator

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 15:23:42 PDT 2016

Joe, I'm not aware of any info; but, haven't made an effort. I can tell you that the refer lines run through their own conduit that runs under the port locker to the compressor. You can see the aft end of this conduit by peeking through the access in the aft berth by looking down and to the right. As to how they run from the expansion plate into this conduit, I can't say. I can say that on a 1999 model, there was a similar conduit. It would be nice to know. Perhaps a call to Warren at the FL Largo factory will inform.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay