[C320-list] FUEL TANK

Ade Bateman bateman at acm.org
Wed Aug 24 12:24:44 PDT 2016

> On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 10:28:27, John morrison wrote:
> I’m thinking of replacing the fuel tank in my 1999 C320
> (prophilactically). This due to recent discussions on folks needing to
> replace leaking fuel tanks, getting diesel into the boat bilge is not
> something I would look forward to. Thoughts on this and also where to
> order a new tank? I don’t want a larger one current capacity is good.

I'm just completing this project on my 1995 C320. I ordered from Catalina
Direct [1]. I also replaced all the fuel hoses to/from the engine, replaced
the Racor fuel filter assembly, and added a Racor Lifeguard LG-100 to the
vent line.

Ade.

[1] http://www.catalinadirect.com/index.cfm/product/3835_696/fuel-tank-19-gallon-winspection-portbrc-27-c-28-c-320-.cfm