[C320-list] FUEL TANK

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Wed Aug 24 13:35:33 PDT 2016

Hi John,

You can order it straight from Ezell Industries, the tank manufacturer and save both money and time.  Catalina Direct just orders it from Ezell anyway.
I found them to be really nice and personable to work with.  Once the tank is out, take the opportunity to replace the water tank fill and vent hoses.

Ezell Industries
15030 Beach Road
Perry , FL 32348
Phone:  850-578-2558
Jamie Ellison:  ezellsales at gtcom.net
http://www.ezellindustriesinc.com/

The part number is #30388
19 Gallon Diesel Tank for Catalina Yachts, C28/C32

-Jeff Hare