[C320-list] FUEL TANK

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Thu Aug 25 05:23:57 PDT 2016

Marek,

Check your sender unit and gasket. Mine started leaking when the tank
was full and especially when I was on a Starboard tack. Eventually I
narrowed it down to a leaky sender gasket. If you took all that apart
and re-bedded it while removing and reinstalling the tank, I suspect you
may have unknowingly repaired the leak.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us