[C320-list] Port side gate stanchion replacement

Crosby Roper vmdatsea at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 11:41:18 PDT 2016

Did this last year and needed two people. It is possible to do without citing a hole but very frustrating and plenty of knuckle scrapes and sailor lay language. Fortunately you are inches seafront the reefer so any easy reach for a cold beer. Stock. You will earn one!

Crosby Roper
S/v Tethys 1054
San Diego

Sent from my iPhone