[C320-list] New House Batteries

Amiraults Family amiraults at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 2 08:27:20 PST 2016

All:

The description provided by Warren is exactly what I actually experienced.
In 2009 I replaced the 4Ds of my house bank (separate start battery under
port settee) with 4 AGM 6v batteries connected parallel/series to yield one
large 12v block. These were connected to the boat with the + and - posts on
the first 12v "pair" of batteries. At the start of '16 I needed to replace
this pair while the second pair still tested fine.

Warren may be unable to attribute his information, but he's right on the
facts based on my experience.

Brian Amirault

797 Waltzing Bear, too

---