[C320-list] Using bow cleats for mooring

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Dec 20 03:41:48 PST 2016

An easy way to keep the anchor from chafing a mooring line is to use a bungy cord. Attach one end to the shank hole where it is attached to the chain/rode and the other to your pulpit. This 'tucks' the anchor flukes up under the bow roller. Much quicker and easier than pulling and flipping. I use an 18" bungy with hooks on each end and works great!
Just another option....