[C320-list] ShadeTree canopies

Dave Ouimette drouimette at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 14:14:44 PST 2016

We inherited two ShadeTree canopies when we bought our C320 last year. We have no need and would like to sell them for $150 each, but will consider all offers; you would need to pay for shipping unless you want to pick them up. We are located in Punta Gorda, FL for the winter and might even throw in an afternoon sail on Charlotte Harbor as part of the deal.

We have taken the canopies out of their bags and looked them over, but didn't set them up. The both look in pretty good shape, especially the forward one. I spoke to the ShadeTree people and they indicated we have a model 120 (forward canopy) and model 230 (aft) which is appropriate for a Catalina 30 or 320. Parts are still available for these models.

If interested please call me at (941) 916-9552.
Dave
Hull 174