[C320-list] AC through-hull

Descher, Chris cdescher at cedtulsa.com
Tue Feb 2 10:44:52 PST 2016

Thanks for all the help.  I got this done over the weekend.  It was installed a foot or so behind the raw water through hull, but it's still easily accessible.  That was as far forward as I could get it without going through the uneven surface of the built-up glass for the prop shaft.  Cutting that hole was one of the more unnerving things I've done recently.

Chris Descher