[C320-list] Stereo

swampcreek42 swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 05:03:03 PST 2016

Right now we just have a large portable but I want something better. When I replaced the VHF last year I noticed there wasn't much room behind the panel, I guess I have to recheck it and make some measurements. I'm also thinking about maybe a "mechless" (no CD) which should require a lot less space but if a CD capable stereo would fit I'd go with that.
Bruce Hunter Nauti Time #719