[C320-list] Dodger Replacement

Don dwood125 at cogeco.ca
Wed Feb 17 05:37:37 PST 2016

Good Morning:  I am about to replace our dodger and am looking for advice on
the clear plastic material used for the window areas.  What do you suggest
as the best clear product that can be rolled up for ventilation?

Thanks

Don

"No Rush"

Don Wood |Consultant | Computers & Educational Consulting LTD

110 Davidson Blvd,

Dundas Ontario, ON  L9H 7M5

[Tel] 905.627.4088| [Cell]  289.440.1005

DWood125 at cogeco.ca

This E-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the individual or entity named in the message.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the agent responsible
to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is prohibited.  If this communication was received in error, please
notify the sender by reply E-mail immediately, and delete and destroy
the original message.

---