[C320-list] Stereo

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:30:04 PST 2016

Fusion Marine Stereo vs Sony etc

The benefit of buying a car stereo vs marine stereo is that the car stereo
prices are much lower!

Fusion may be more waterproof ... but that should not be a big issue when
the radio is installed internally.

I have been told that Sony is equal to quality to Fusion.

just something to consider.

Bruce Stanley/Sydney Australia