[C320-list] Stereo

Guy Smith smitski2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 06:30:43 PST 2016

Hey Bruce!
I replaced an old Jensen stereo last year with:
Kenwood KMR-D562BT Marine CD/MP3 Player
We're quite happy so far. The Bluetooth capability was what I was looking for mostly so thatwe could control the music from the cockpit. It has Pandora integration and front panel USB input.I also found that we could connect to my tablet via Bluetooth and play the sound for movies into the speakers inside the cabin on those stormy nights when we're holed up below.
Fair Winds!~g
Guy Smithsv Pleiades '97 C320 #452Worton Creek, MD