[C320-list] Castle prop nut loose.

Marek Fluder marekf at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 04:48:05 PST 2016

Thank you Graeme and Joe for your input.
As I have mentioned, because of previous discussions on similar topic where
air guns, PB Blaster and breaker bars were mentioned to loosen the nut, I
felt a little silly when touched mine and it was free...
Joe - my conclusion from those discussions was that some of our boats have
1 and some 2 prop nuts.
Graeme - I have the same thoughts about forces exerted on the prop, but I
think vibrations might eventually loosen it up.
I will attempt to tighten it up if positioning of the cotter pin opening
aligns with desired tightness.
Thanks again.

Marek
#1028, Lake Ontario