[C320-list] May track installation

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 4 13:19:33 PDT 2016

I recommend you use a depth stop on the drill bit. On our #62 mast, the PVC conduits (two on each side of the center line) are close to the surface. When we installed our pole ring I was careful to not drill past the mast material; and, still got a bit of PVC on the drill tip.
If your pole is for a symmetrical spinnaker, then a track may be what you want. For a cruising spinnaker I found that a fixed ring was sufficient. We store the pole on Forespar grips that attach to the stanchions.