[C320-list] Annapolis marinas

Onat Dogruer onat_s at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 9 12:43:02 PDT 2016

Thanks Doug! We are only familiar with Annapolis downtown and since we are new to the area, we want to be within walking distance of activity when we are at dock; just for the remainder of the season until we get the lay of the land.  Hence leaning towards Spa Creek or Back Creek for a month or two.  After that, we will look into other areas where we can go to from DC area back and forth.

Over the years, while still working, we have been lucky to be able to carve out time to cruise to Boston, to Nantucket, to Block Is. etc. It was a rare occasion to run into another 320.  I have a feeling it will be just the opposite in Chesapeake and I look forward to running into fellow 320s!