[C320-list] Genoa T-Track dimensions?

Daryl Hunt drhunt at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jul 13 12:59:10 PDT 2016

FYI, the Ronstan Series 32 tracks and slides are also 1.25" wide.  I
purchased a 1 m Series 32 T-track
<http://www.mauriprosailing.com/us/product/RONRC732010S.html> and
spinnaker pole slide
<http://www.mauriprosailing.com/us/product/RONRC73243.html> for my mast
and the slide fit the genoa track on my C320 #660.  I bought them from
Mauri Pro Sailing and was happy with the price, free shipping and
service afterward.  (I misplaced the package of plastic inserts for the
T-track and they sent me another set at no cost.   To order them as
separate parts with shipping would have cost me $20.

Today you can get an extra 5% discount by entering coupon code SAVE5C at
checkout.   No, I do not work for Mauri Pro Sailing.

/best regards, Daryl Hunt////1999 C320 #660 Believe////Rochester, NY/

On 7/13/2016 2:50 PM, Guy Smith wrote:
> Tanx Chris!U da Bestest! :)

---