[C320-list] Engine seacock and no water out the exhaust - 27 hp, 3G Yanmar

jbrown5093 at yahoo.com jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 17:51:41 PDT 2016

A couple of comments on the impeller change.  Even if you aren't changing the belts, it's far easier to remove the pump and turn it around like shown in the video. I tried not to do that the first time I changed it and it was a bear and took twice as long. Another trick is to put a zip tie around the new impeller blades and tighten it until the blades are deformed in the direction of the old impeller and then slip it off as you push the impeller home. Nice video. Filmed on Oriental NC where we keep our boat.
Jim Brown

Sent from my iPad