[C320-list] Heater problems part 2

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Sun Jul 17 00:35:22 PDT 2016

Either the circuit is drawing too much current or the circuit breaker is defective. Suggest clamping an AC current meter around the wire out of the circuit breaker and compare the load with the heater running to the breaker rating. My guess is the breaker is tripping at less than rated load

Sent from my iPhone
Currently On a Riverboat in Amsterdam
John Frost