[C320-list] Lewmar port leaks

Jamie Pett JPett at jp2architects.com
Sun Jul 17 19:30:07 PDT 2016

Ted - thanks. I re- caulked  those and unfortunately it didn't solve the problem. Did what you suggested - used a small flat screwdriver and pulled out the old material - you called it a gasket but I think is was a putty on my boat- then re-caulked them. I used Boatlife, which was a mistake as it was hard to work with but still formed a good seal.  Nevertheless , still have one window leaking right at the latches.

Warren may be on to something if there is a bad o ring at the latch that would explain it.

Sent from my iPad