[C320-list] Holding Tank Flooding

Gary Magnuson gary.magnuson at frontier.com
Wed Jul 20 06:17:48 PDT 2016

Hello Karre, and Mary,

Glad to her that you have decided to close the macerator through hull.
Since you boat on the great lakes, the Macerator and through hull is
illegal to use.  You should have a placard  on board stating it is
illegal to dump sewage anywhere in the great lakes. When I do Vessel
Safety checks, that is one of the items on the check list. That thru
hull should be closed and locked or have the handle removed such that it
cannot be opened.  The DNR or the Coasties will be very very angry with
you if they find it open or operable.   Just a "Heads Up".

Gary Magnuson
Time A Weigh 205, Bayfield, WI