[C320-list] Holding Tank Flooding

sailor3952 at charter.net sailor3952 at charter.net
Tue Jul 19 19:29:57 PDT 2016

	Thanks Jeff and others for your informative wisdom. I will simply
keep the thruhull for the macerator CLOSED. End of problem. Your
comments and advise have been most helpful. This group is awesome!
Wish all of you were in the same marina! Thanks

	Kaare & Mary

	-----------------------------------------From: "Jeff Hare"
Sent: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 21:11:04 -0400
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Holding Tank Flooding

 Nope I don't believe so. That anti-siphon is only for the head hoses
that
 come from the thru-hull under the sink. There's no anti-siphon
between the
 macerator pump and the holding tank. There's no check valve either,
it's
 only the macerator pump impeller that slows the water into the
holding tank
 unless the macerator pump happens to be above the water line, don't
know for
 sure.

 -Jeff