[C320-list] Pedestal shift cable replacement

markojamnik55 at gmail.com markojamnik55 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 19:06:32 PDT 2016

I have finally had my shift cable cease up on me. Very difficult getting it into forward and then into neutral, almost impossible. I disconnected the cable from the transmission lever to make sure it wasn't the the transmission and that is clear so I definitely need to do a replacement. Any advice on this process would be much appreciated. Unfortunately it doesn't look that simple. My boat is a '95  hull 304. The pedestal is a # 715 with the shifter parallel to the wheel.

Marko Jamnik
Marquesas
1995 Hull 304
Lake Ontario