[C320-list] Pedestal shift cable replacement

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 10:50:58 PDT 2016

Marko, Edson has some very helpful documents on their website. Also, I've
heard that their support dept is very helpful. One document specifically
describes how to replace control cables; and, yes, it is noted to be a
difficult process, one I've not had to tackle and hope I won't have to.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay