[C320-list] Mid-ship Cleat

Angus Henderson rathlyn1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 10:55:23 PDT 2016

I have them installed on the deck ( by a previous owner) and would avoid this location as it represents an obstruction on an otherwise clear deck. It also significantly enhances the chances of damaging a toe.
You could consider a cleat running on the jib car track as long you don't have adjustable cars. You would only give up a short length of track at the forward end. Just a thought.

Angus
Hull #999

Sent from my iPhone