[C320-list] Mid-ship Cleat

Greg Flanagan greg.flanagan at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 26 17:41:26 PDT 2016

I am very interested. Not sure if I can contribute to the project. I wonder if enough people "signed on" if a fabricator could be found? I have needed this mid ship cleat former the beginning and clearly so do many others. An oversight of Catalina's in the 320.

Thanks much,

Greg Flanagan
Sidney, BC
Hoop Dancer # 1076