[C320-list] mid-ship cleats

Charles Mueller katchu at chartermi.net
Wed Jul 27 14:44:29 PDT 2016

Scott - I'll send you some photos off-line.  The cleats are mounted about
16" forward of the gate stanchion.  These use 1/4" screws, and the backing
plates are fender washers.  The port cleat mounts behind the microwave oven
and the bolt access is not bad.  On the starboard side, the nuts are up
behind a panel in the head, and very difficult to reach.  The Perko cleat
that I used has a square base, which sits nicely on the toe rail.