[C320-list] Air in Water Heater?

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 16:55:14 PDT 2016

In the category of forehead slapping Duh moments, we had a similar issue
last year that I finally "corrected" by installing a new pump, figuring the
old one was malfunctioning.  Still wouldn't shut off.  Then I happened to
go aft for some reason and discovered the stern shower was slightly open
(something we never use because it's seldom warm enough here to want to
take a shower on the stern; must have bumped it when playing in the port
stern lazaret).  Turned it off and voila.  Problem solved.

--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

"You noticed nobody gives a damn about beached minnows."