[C320-list] New lines

Guy Smith smitski2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 08:18:54 PDT 2016

Hey Dave,
I have used Annapolis Performance Sailing (APS) a few times for line and gear. Great customer service.If you call them they patiently take as much time as needed for you to explain what you need. In fact, I kept Andy on the line for 20 minutes after closing asking questions about the gear I was about to order!
Price-wise, they seem competitively average. I'm sure you can find items cheaper, but I like to support businesses with expertise and not just shipping warehouses whenever possible.
Sailing Gear: Clothing, Equipment, Hardware, Line, Sailboat Parts | APS
In fact, I just ordered some Asym Sheets and hardware from them. They will custom splice if you need it but have pre-spliced line also.
Regards,~g
Guy Smithsv Pleiades C320 #452Worton Creek, MD