[C320-list] Dodger clips

Ken Geiger kendgb at aol.com
Mon Jun 20 07:53:06 PDT 2016

Hi Don.  If you decide it is the LIFT-THE-DOT    type fastener that dean mentions, then on Northern Dream I have found type P,  1/2" SCREW STUD (8-18 SELF-TAP)  #888025, used but have yet to find any in my local chandlers.  Only find the threaded type to date but am hopeful.

Ken Geiger
Northern Dream #765
on Georgian Bay