[C320-list] Dodger clips

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 17:48:49 PDT 2016

I had one of these fail last weekend.  It looks like it corroded about mid
length on the screw.  This was the starboard side post on the front section
of the dodger.  The port side post doesn't look long for this world
either.  It does not appear that any type of sealant was used on these
posts and unlike the snap buttons there really isn't much overhang to stop
water from penetrating the threads.   Also, I think the canvas on the
dodger must shrink over time, so that puts additional stress on those outer
posts.  I think it might be wise to pull the other one and replace it too.
  Mulling through technique for remediating the holes.

Troy and Kim Dunn
Hull #514