[C320-list] Leaky fuel tank?

Marek Fluder marekf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 05:35:22 PDT 2016

Jeff,

Your input is always appreciated here.
I have decided against tank coating as my tank looks solid and I do not
want to create a new project in the middle of the sailing season which is
so short on Lake Ontario.
I am also afraid of messing something up with preparation for coating so
its adherence to the tank would not be guaranteed.
Thanks again.

Marek
2005 #1028