[C320-list] Bimini pole

Daryl Hunt drhunt at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jun 26 06:13:11 PDT 2016

Jeff - sounds like you are describing an awning attachment.  I had one on my last boat. Zipper attaches to back of dodger. At end has a sleeve in three sections corresponding to the split backstay.  The ss pole slides into the sleeve aft of the backstay.  Bungees with plastic hooks secure the pole to the sides of the stern rail.  We also had curtains on the aft end that could be bungeed to back of the stern rail.
regards, Daryl 1999 C320 #670 BelieveRochester, NY - Lake Ontario