[C320-list] AC system problem

kendgb kendgb at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 16:14:42 PDT 2016

I recently noticed some flickering of the ac panel light and found some charing on the hot female pin of the shore power cord where it plugged to the boat‎. Upon taking apart the hubble boat side fitting I found melting of the fitting and black wire insulation. Replaced with a Smart Plug setup

Ken Geiger
Northern Dream #765
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Play network.