[C320-list] AC system problem

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Tue Jun 28 06:42:09 PDT 2016

I completely agree with Allan and Ken.  If you find the cord or outlets are at all suspect, replace them.

I highly recommend the SmartPlug system also.  It is so much better than the old twist lock cord (including the EEL plug system which didn't impress me either).  It's price competitive and feels solid and locked when plugged in.

I got a second boat end plug and made a 2' pigtail adapter for plugging into an extension cord for when on land.

-Jeff Hare