[C320-list] Boat sharing

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 09:57:45 PDT 2016

Jerry,
I did years ago and it worked wonderfully. The key was that our partner was
on the same page about the  cut off between DIY projects and paid
professional services, about new equipment and upgrades and we both always
tried to leave the boat better than when we took it out. Finally we were
good friends and cruised together often which helped to eliminate any use
conflicts.

CB
Commitment, #867

Chris Burti