[C320-list] Hole cutting.for Nicro vent.

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Tue Mar 1 08:49:42 PST 2016

I have not done this, but do have some experience in woodworking.  I
would use a router with a pattern bit and a circle template of the
appropriate size.

You would need some double-sided tape to stick the template to the hatch
(available at a woodworking store, such as Rockler or Woodcraft, or
hardware store).  Plunge the bit in the interior of the circle or drill
a hole large enough to set the bit in to get started.  Work your way to
the outside of the circle until you hit the template with the bearing of
the bit.  Go once around the circle, and you are done.  Nice and easy.

Dean Vermeire
Moonstruck II (#847)