[C320-list] Hole cutting.for Nicro vent.

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 12:14:33 PST 2016

Advice I got for drilling a hole in the hull for AC discharge with a hole saw is to make the pilot hole then run the hole saw in reverse to score through the Gel coat, then run in forward through the FRP.
Cutting/sawing acrylic sheet may not be the same as gel coat & FRP. Call the vendor of the vent and ask them. Seems they should know.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay