[C320-list] diesel fueling question

Dave Ouimette drouimette at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 14:33:32 PST 2016

Warren,

Thanks for the advice. Perhaps this is contrary to other owner experiences, but when adding fuel, diesel foam doesn't back-up and flow out of the tank vent on our boat, only the filler hole itself. And it comes without warning...lots of it. On investigating the situation further it appeared our filler and vent hoses had slight dips below the top level of the tank. I have elevated the hoses as much as I could without removing and reshaping the shelf above the fuel tank. I was able to gain an inch or two and hope that will cure or lessen the problem. Time will tell.

Dave
Hull 174