[C320-list] temp gague

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 09:57:17 PDT 2016

Sorry to add on to an existing thread but I suspect my initial email went into spam files again (not sure why but it's happened before) So I'll try this route. On first start up of the season I notice the temp gauge read over 180 with a cold engine (Yanmar 3gm) Shut down engine and with key off temp gauge was at baseline Turned key on and again over 180. Engine temp was room temp with an infrared thermometer. Took off wires to temp sensor in the out line to the water heater and gauge remained at base line even with key on. Any ideas and is there a troubleshooting procedure for the temp gauge on the website like there is for the fuel gauge?
Jim Brown