[C320-list] Circuit breaker ratings?

bruceheyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Wed Mar 30 06:26:19 PDT 2016

Hi Graeme,On our circuit breakers the rating is stamped in white ink on the back of the breaker.  The coast guard asks that nothing else be in a circuit with the radio gear and each should have their own breaker to avoid single point of failure.The breaker should be sized for the size of the wire not necessarily for what you are putting at the end of the run.  I like to use which ever would require a lower rating.  Given the Guage of wire that you just ran you should be able to find tables to tell you what size fuse or breaker to use.Good luck,Bruce

Bruce Heyman949-289-8400