[C320-list] Time To Replace Halyards

swampcreek42 swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 10:11:12 PDT 2016

It's time to replace my main and jib halyard. The main is starting to chafe so that's definitely getting changed. The jib halyard was recently replaced by the PO but is a larger diameter of 7/16s (?) and gets hung up when taking the sail down at the end of the season. Anyway, I have found a BUNCH of choices, regular Samson, New England V100, T900, Endura, etc. (Currently looking hard at NE V-100). I'm posting here for advice from anyone who has done this and what experience or suggestions would they have before I spend some major cash on something I might regret later.
Thanks,Bruce Hunter Nauti Time #719