[C320-list] Maxwell Capstan/windlass problems

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 13:20:28 PDT 2016

As a result of Graeme Clark's question, I have posted on the website Carl
Mielenhausen's article on servicing the VC 500.
http://www.catalina320.com/filemgmt/index.php?id=fileid_185

And, I have added a comment of my own to expand on the article.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay