[C320-list] Replacement handle for rear cabin door

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Mon May 9 03:52:47 PDT 2016

Is it only me that continually catches some piece of clothing or a strap or belt on the lever-type door handle in the aft main cabin when squeezing through the door!

I’d like to replace it with a circular ‘knob-type’ handle but obviously would like to avoid hours of additional carpentry making new mortises and so on, so ideally a like for like replacement with a different handle style.

Does anyone know anything about who makes this item of hardware or anyone else done a similar replacement?

Graeme
#366, Jasker, 1996
I work irregular hours and often write emails late in the evening and at weekends; that doesn’t mean I expect you to do the same; reply when convenient!