[C320-list] Replacement handle for rear cabin door

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 04:30:15 PDT 2016

Graeme,

Answer to first question is NO because it happens to me too.

I am very interested in the answer in the second question. If no one has a
solution that they share I will work on it myself. My first thoughts is
that a knob might only reduce the number of "catches". My second thought is
to try to turn the latch handle 90 degrees to get rid of the "hook" that
catches clothing. I am going to the boat today to look at it.

John Meyers
#406 Wind Chime
Muskegon MI