[C320-list] An Interesting perspective on Life Jackets

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Thu May 12 05:56:46 PDT 2016

Jeff,

Interesting video.  Thanks for sending out the link.

Which jackets did you find that are super comfortable?  My concern is that
when offshore in tropical weather the non-inflatable jackets will be too
hot.  Can you comment on this?

Do you know if any of these jackets come with a built in harness?

Larry
WindSwept
C320 #246